|MCMC Education Committee Members
MCMC Education Committee is working for the community and offers Islamic studies programs designed to provide the Learning of Qur’an and Islamic Education to young children, youths and adults. All members of the education committee works as volunteers. The current members of the MCMC Education Committee consists of the following individuals:
- Br. Jaweed Syed – Chairman. He leads the committee and looks after all the day to day operations of the committee. He has been a member of the committee since 2010. He is also the Liaison to Darul Ihsan (Weekend Islamic School). He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-309-7899
- Br. Mohammad Ali – Senior Member. He was the chairman of the Education Committee for 4 years (2008 – 2011) and actively involved in the committee since the committee is formed. He is also the Program Lead for Summer Camp and helps in organizing the program. He can be contacted at email@example.com or 347-723-3049.
- Br. Mohiuddin Syed – Member. He is the Program Lead of IQRA (Quran Recitation) program and looks after the day to day operations of IQRA. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 862-812-3870.
He is also the Program Lead for Summer Camp and runs the program. Contact him for Summercamp at email@example.com
- Br. Rizly Salih – Member. He is the Program Lead of MAKTAB (After School) evening program. He manage and looks after the day to day operations of MAKTAB. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-485-2715.
- Br. Daiyan Ahmed – Member. He is the current member of the MCMC Administration, Ex Shura Member and Ex Treasurer. He is currently a Liaison to MCMC Education Committee. He can be contacted at email@example.com or 848-565-5482.
Education Committee members can be contacted by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In most cases, response to emails are provided within 48 hours of receiving the email.